Our goal is to make your renting experience as easy as possible. If you have any questions about the leasing process or our rental units, please contact us so that we can assist you.
The following section shows our current available units. (Alternatively, visit our listings site.) If you are interested in a unit please contact us promptly because vacancies are filled quickly.
Not seeing what you're looking for? Give us a shout, and we'll contact you when we have availability.
1200 Harris Ave, Suite 413
Bellingham, WA 98225
Weekdays: 7:00 AM through 4:00 PM
Please review this list of criteria. If you feel you meet the criteria, please apply. Note that equal housing opportunity is provided: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, national origin, family status, or political affiliation.
- A complete application (fees apply) for each adult (18 years or older). If any lines are left blank, the omission must be explained satisfactorily; otherwise, we will return the application back to you. Cash will not be accepted.
- Verified rental history from unbiased sources. If you are related by blood or marriage to one of the previous landlords listed, or your rental history does not include at least two previous landlords, we will require a qualified co-signer on your rental agreement (qualified co-signers must meet all applicant screening criteria and pay processing fee) or an additional security deposit and/or last month’s rent. We reserve the right to deny your application if, after making a good faith effort, we are unable to verify your rental history. If you owned, rather than rented your previous home, you will need to furnish mortgage company references and proof of title ownership or transfer.
- Sufficient income, including an active bank account. We must be able to verify independently the amount and stability of your income. In addition, a poor credit record may result in denial of your application
- I.D. We require a photo I.D. (driver’s license or other government-issued photo identification card). This attached with the completed application.
- Complete and accurate information. False information is grounds for denial. Your application will be refused if you mis-represent any information. If misrepresentations are found after a rental agreement is signed, your rental agreement will be terminated.
- Clean criminal record. Convictions of certain types of crimes will result in denial of your application. You will be denied rental if you have been convicted for any type of crime that would be considered a serious threat to real property or to other residents’ peaceful enjoyment of the premises.